Come along to our Unity Centre Wellbeing Hub launch on 14 June, from 10am-3pm.
When: Tuesday 14 June
Where: The Unity Centre
Time: 10.30am – 3pm
Wellbeing hub, launch activities
The launch will be a fun-filled day of free activities for Catalyst customers to help support and improve your overall financial, emotional, mental, physical and social wellbeing.
There is something for everyone with sewing and basketball demonstrations, chair massage, aromatherapy financial support checks, wellbeing discussions, and more!
Health and wellbeing support and information from:
- Trussell Trust support a nationwide network of food banks, and together, we provide emergency food and support to people in need
- Brent family wellbeing centres offer a wide range of free health, education and welfare services to families in the area
- Brent Citizens Advice Delivering advice to anyone who lives, works or studies in Brent
- Brent Hubs supports you solve to your problems and build knowledge, understanding and resilience
- Brent Reach offer support for a range of issues, including an offending background, substance misuse, mental health and social exclusion
- Brent Gateway is a partnership of three local organisations that offer vital health, care and wellbeing services.
- Sew What have I Found For You? will be delivering sustainable sewing demonstrations.
For children and young people
- YoungKingzpod is a podcast for boys aged 11-13. Offering a safe space to discuss life, worldly matters, sports and lots more
- Skipz Productions CIC raises the potential of children by teaching performing arts, arts and crafts, sports and film making activities
- Connect Stars is a safe space for young people to be creative, active, and responsive. They’ll be a live demonstration in the Unity Centre basketball court!
Financial, renting, and employment support and information from:
- Financial Harmony Empowering you to make informed financial decisions by teaching fundamental money management skills
- Shaw Trust Support for the long-term unemployed
- CleanSlate Will be providing free financial checks on the day. They can support you in managing your money, finding employment and getting online
- Advice4Renters Offer support, advice and representation for renters
- Green Doctor Offers free and impartial energy advice to help you stay warm, save money and live greener.
All activities and refreshments are free, with priority for Catalyst customers.
What’s next after the launch?
After this initial launch, we aim to work with the above partners to create a programme of ongoing activities, wellbeing services and regular events to support the community in the long term.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about the Wellbeing Hub, get in touch with Community Wellbeing Coordinator Corrine Williams at email@example.com