We have launched the first phase of our new repairs and maintenance service, beginning with customers outside London. The new contractors are now working in Oxford, Reading and Luton to provide a more service which aims to be easier to access and more reliable.
This will mean:
- Faster appointment booking
- More flexible appointment slots
- Choice of first or last appointments of the day
- Multi-skilled engineers for one-visit repair fixes
- Quicker completion targets
- Higher standards of service – and more customer feedback
Our new contracts are designed to increase the quality of service, and ensure value for money for both Catalyst and our customers. All three contractors have been set specific targets which we’ll closely monitor throughout.
The new repairs and maintenance service will launch in west London and central & north London in February and March.