We’ve partnered with iChoosr to bring you an easy, hassle-free collective energy switching service offering access to competitive energy prices, with no obligation to switch.
What is collective switching?
Energy switching isn’t a new idea; however, it’s usually something individual households do by comparing suppliers and energy tariffs before deciding to make an independent switch.
With a collective energy switch, you don’t have to do any comparison work. You just register to join a group auction, and energy suppliers compete to offer the group the lowest energy tariff.
How does our energy switch service work?
All you do is register your details for an upcoming energy switch auction and leave the rest to iChoosr:
- Visit our collective energy switch page to find out more about upcoming auction
- iChoosr bring together their pre-vetted suppliers, who compete to offer you the lowest energy tariff
- The energy supplier with the lowest offer wins the auction
- iChoosr will send an offer to everyone who has registered
- You decide whether you’d like to proceed with the winning offer or not.
Visit collective energy switch to find out more about upcoming auctions and to register your interest