Big Energy Saving Winter is a national campaign to help you cut your energy bills and get all the financial support you’re entitled to.
Last year the campaign helped households across England and Wales save over £1.2 million on their energy bills and provided lots of helpful advice to help people keep their homes warm this winter. Head to Big Energy Saving Winter to find out how they can help you.
How we can help you save too
- Find out more about government initiatives to help you save
- Speak to one of our money and benefits advisors for one-to-one support and advice
- Our free collective switch service with iChoosr launches this week – find out more about how this service can help you switch your tariff and get the best energy deal in your area
- Our saving energy page has lots of useful tips ad advice that can help you save money on your energy and water bills as well as you reduce your household waste
- Our free Snap Your Bill service helps you check whether you’re paying the right price for your gas and electricity bill
- Our home energy assessments with The Green Doctor are currently offering online video and phone advice to customers to help make sure your home is as energy-efficient as possible
We’re here for you
Our communities have faced many and varied challenges. Whether you feel you need financial support, advice on employment or you’d like to speak to someone from our dedicated wellbeing team – we’re here for you.
Our wellbeing team are specialists who can offer you access to support and advice, as well as useful links to organisations and charities. Please contact us to continue to talk to us about any concerns you may have.