On 8 December, the government announced they’re moving to Plan B which includes some changes to their Covid-19 guidance.
We’ve reviewed these guidelines and will continue to deliver our services to you, making sure that your household, our colleagues and contractors are kept safe and well.
We will continue to:
- Wear masks and protective clothing on repairs appointments and will continue cleaning the work areas after these visits
- Continue to socially distance, where possible, when we’re in your home for a repair or appointment and wear a mask (unless exempt) if you request we do so.
- Undertake communal cleaning with additional sanitising to high touch point areas
- Make sure that colleagues wear face masks and actively encourage customers to wear face masks and social distance in all independent living communal areas
- Work with our customers and adapt our community services based on need
- Provide all colleagues with masks and face coverings.
Please continue to visit our website for the latest updates on Coronavirus and our services to you.