We’re pleased to announce a phased re-opening of our marketing suites and show homes, which will take place from 28 May to 1 June. Although we’ll be re-opening, the health and wellbeing of our customers, colleagues and contractors remains our top priority.
Keeping you safe
Following the latest government and industry guidance, we’re working hard to adapt and deliver the same high-quality service and commitment to your home buying journey.
We’ve put a number of safety measures in place for colleagues and customers visiting our marketing suites and show homes:
- Social distancing measures including signage and spacing around marketing suites and car parks
- The use of hand sanitiser and gloves for viewing show homes
- We won’t be accompanying any customers on viewings to keep everyone safe and well
- Online reservations and payments
- Contactless handovers including signing digital contracts and non-contact key collection
Making your appointment
Our sales team welcomes prospective buyers to discuss our homes on an appointment-only basis at this time.
To arrange your private appointment to visit our show homes or marketing suites, please visit our website or call our sales executives at your chosen development.
Our digital services are still very much in use and we have virtual tours available for booking via our website.