The health and wellbeing of you, your family and our colleagues is our top priority.
In these uncertain times, we want you to know that you’re not alone and we’re committed to support you in any way we can.
There are lots of ways that we can support you, so we’re launching our new wellbeing project to connect you to vital support services offering practical and emotional advice and help during these challenging times.
We’ve launched our wellbeing project to support our customers and communities at this difficult time.
Get in touch today and we can talk about how we can help you if you’re:
- Feeling socially isolated, vulnerable or experiencing a range of physical or mental health issues
- Worried about financial hardship such as not being able to top-up your gas and electricity, or simply feed you or your family
- Not able to get out to the shops to collect essential items or prescriptions
- Facing unemployment or struggling to find work
- Unable to get online to access services or connect with others, and unsure how to access these services safely
- Feeling anxious, lonely and depressed
- Worried about your personal safety whilst staying at home
- Worried about your neighbours
- Wanting to find out more about how you can help your local community
Contact us by emailing our dedicated email inbox or call 0300 456 2099.