Join our future programme for young people
Are you aged 16-19 years old and do you live in Luton or the surrounding areas? Join our future program – in partnership with the EY Foundation – for the opportunity to gain work experience, business mentoring, accredited training and more.
The programme runs from October 2020 to April 2021, with a commitment to take part in a mixture of training, work experience and mentoring throughout your half-term and Easter breaks. There’s only 10 spaces available and you’ll need to register your interest by Friday 3 July.
Development and training opportunities include:
- Employability training week – October 2020
Paid employability training, including completion of a Level 2 qualification in team leadership
- Work experience – February and April 2021
Two weeks of paid work experience
- Business mentor – October 2020 to April 2021
You’ll have mentors to support your academic, career and personal development.
Get in touch with our Community Involvement team if you fit the following eligibility criteria, and would like to find out more:
- You live in LU1-LU7 postal area
- You’re aged 16-19 years old
- You’re studying a level 1, 2 or 3 qualification at school/college
- You’re eligible/claiming free school meals or the college bursary
Only 10 spaces available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 3 July to register your interest.
Find out more about the EY Foundation.