Catalyst shortlisted for UK Housing Award
We’ve been shortlisted in the ‘Resident employment and training (over 15,000 homes)’ category for the positive and life-changing outcomes of a number of community, customer and youth programmes and partnerships delivered by the Catalyst Communities team last year.
The shortlisting recognises our commitment and achievements in helping our customers to access training, higher education, entry level jobs and apprenticeships. In particular:
- Our partnership with the EY Foundation ‘Our Future’ programme for which we won ‘Partner of the Year Award’ in our first year. The programme helps give young people a great start to their working lives
- Our commitment to entry level job opportunities and apprenticeships through our Early Careers Manager, Claire McMenamin
- The results we’re achieving in resident training
- The work we’re doing with our communities to help Luton out of deprivation
- Our Young Leaders Programme and the engagement, volunteering and employment outcomes we’ve seen and amazing feedback we’ve received.
We’ve been shortlisted in two categories for the TPAS Awards 2020, which will take place at the Principal Hotel, in Manchester, on 27 March. UK Housing Awards will have its ceremony at the Grosvenor Hotel, in London on 7 May.
The UK Housing Awards are organised and held by Inside Housing magazine.