Ealing jobs fair
We are holding a job fairs at our Ealing office on Thursday 17 October 2019.
This is the ideal event for anyone who is looking for employment and apprenticeship opportunities, support to develop digital skills, and improve their employability prospects. It’s free to attend and you don’t need to register beforehand – just come along on the day, anytime between 10am-3pm.
The event is in collaboration with Shepherds Bush, A2 Dominion, Ealing Jobcentre, Ealing Council and mental health provider – Cape, who are working in partnership with our community investment team to offer advice and support throughout the day.
What’s happening on the day?
- representatives from the hospitality, security, stewarding, healthcare, retail, and construction industries available on the day to discuss vacancies and opportunities
- Catalyst’s head of customer contact and customer contact manager attending to discuss potential opportunities for customers within our customer contact centre
- interactive digital session, where people can bring along their own devices and work with a team from Job Centre Plus, Catalyst and A2 Dominion
- our Gateway team will be offering advice about applying for jobs, creating an attention-grabbing CV, and preparing for interviews
- our Do$h Inclusion service will be there offering support around managing your money (budgeting, benefits advice) and digital training