Our community investment team, Catalyst Gateway, are offering an apprenticeship opportunity, as a Business Administration Apprentice through our repairs and maintenance contractor Chas West.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Catalyst resident who is looking to gain valuable administrative and customer service skills.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience of working in a supportive role, with a willingness to improve and develop both as an individual and as part of a wider team.
Your key responsibilities will be:
– Providing an excellent administration/clerical service to the repairs department.
– Liaising with contractors to resolve all jobs raised whilst effectively communicating with the customer throughout the process.
– Making and receiving calls and emails from customers and taking ownership of the outcomes of this contact.
– Liaising with schedulers to log and track referrals through to completion.
– Data entry and maintaining up-to-date information via spreadsheets.
– Conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
Chas West will provide training to the successful candidate to help them achieve these responsibilities.
Requirements for the role:
– You must be a Catalyst resident.
– You must be 16 years or above. There is no upper age limit.
– Some previous experience of working within an administrative role is desirable.
– Competent with Microsoft office packages, including Excel.
– A polite telephone manner.
– You must be able to travel to Silicon Business Centre, Perivale, UB6 7JZ. Please check travel route before applying.
The position is full time, Monday to Friday and based at Silicon Business Centre, Perivale, UB6 7JZ.
The deadline for CV submissions is 5pm on Friday 10 May 2019.
If you would like to find out more about the above role please contact Neda Haghshenas on 0300 456 2099 or at email@example.com