Do you have two hours to spare each week?
What can I take part in?
- GCSE coaching in a range of subjects
- Visiting estates and meeting local young people
- Community projects such as summer holiday activities
- Employment support including assisting people in searching for jobs
- Helping residents who are in financial difficulty
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get free training in:
- Data protection and safeguarding
- How to engage and work with people
We’ll also pay for you to get an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
How do I take part?
Come along to our open day:
When: Monday 29 February from 9.30am to 1.30pm
Where: Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 26-30 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2AU
Contact Ann-Marie Fineman:
- Call: 0300 456 2099
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org