Free entry at the Leys Festival, Oxford
The Leys Festival is kicking off with a carnival procession this year.
The day includes something for all ages including sports activities, arts and crafts activities, foodie activities and lots of fun activities.
There will be many stalls offering a wide range of free activities including facepainting, sumo suits, tug of war, dodgeball, mosaic workshop, ping pong, object handling, creative writing and many more!
The Catalyst team will be there with GreenSquare Group, our partner housing association on Blackbird Leys (Oxford), in a gazebo to deliver fun interactive money saving activities! Some of these include:
- create and make your own fruit mocktails
- collect your own bag of fresh food and learn about ‘Love Food Hate Waste’
- blind taste branded and non-branded crisps and guess the price difference
- guess how much money is in the piggy bank
- board games fun for the whole family
Members of the Catalyst Residents Federation will also also be on hand to let you know how you can get involved at Catalyst and have your say.
When: Saturday 5 September from 12 noon to 4pm
Where: Blackbird Leys Park, Cuddeson Way, Oxford OX4 6EU
For more information visit leysfestival.weebly.com