Kensington resident wins £50 for ‘star letter’
Congratulations to Denise Clingham from Kensington for sending in the star letter for the July issue of Catalyst 4 You (our quarterly customer magazine). Denise won a £50 shopping voucher for her efforts.
What is the role of the customer experience team, how is information collated and how does this feed into Catalyst’s services?
The customer experience team was set up to make sure that we made it easy for customers to let us know when they’re unhappy with our service. The team leads on all customer complaints and works with other areas of the business to:
- improve response times to complaints
- store and record all complaints centrally
- analyse the root cause of complaints
- identify and address themes that cause reoccurring complaints
- share learning with other teams and jointly identify development needs
- make it easier for customers to give us their views
Submit your star letter
Do you have a question about your neighbourhood or our services that’s relevant to all or most Catalyst residents? If it gets published you’ll win a £50 voucher.
Just email your question to Catalyst4You@chg.org.uk by Friday 29 August.