Catalyst Housing Group becomes Catalyst Housing
Today Catalyst Housing Group is bringing together its structures and companies and becoming one single Housing Association, Catalyst Housing Ltd.
Catalyst reaches this milestone after period of strong growth. Catalyst Housing launches with a combined stock of more than 20,000 homes, a development pipeline of another 3,500, a very strong financial position, and excellent relationships with its customers and its key local authority partners.
Rod Cahill, chief executive of Catalyst Housing said:
“We aim to be a catalyst for change and improvement wherever we work, and these changes will set us up to deliver a better service and better value for money.
“We have consulted customers about this restructure, and more than 80% are in favour. As Catalyst is a not-for-profit organization, all cost savings will be reinvested in improving our homes and services for our customers.”
- Bringing the member companies together means:
- a single customer services department which will in time open for longer, at times that suit customers
- improvements to frontline services so that more issues can be dealt with dealt with straight away
- four local boards, including customer representatives, who will make decisions about local services, and so help better tailor services to meet local needs
- systems that allows neighbourhood managers to work more closely with the communities they serve
More information about our restructure can be found in the residents section of our website.