Community safety information
We know that residents will be concerned about safety following the incidents in London over the last few nights. If you experience or witness any criminal activity, in the first instance, please call 999.
If your home is vandalised and needs a repair, please call our emergency repairs teams. Our contractors will treat all repairs caused by the disturbances as an emergency and will come out as soon as possible.
Useful tips for keeping safe
- If there is unrest taking place near your home, stay indoors with the doors and windows locked
- If you are at home, keep the lights on low and make sure you have an escape route planned
- Avoid any area where a disturbance is taking place
- If you are out, think about possible escape routes and safe havens before anything happens
- If you are caught up in unrest, stay on the sidelines and move away slowly
- Carry some money in case you need to quickly get transport like a taxi
- Stay in touch with close family and friends, so they know where you are
Our emergency repairs (after 5pm)
CCHA London residents: 0300 999 8606
CCHA South East residents: 01489 884697
KHT residents: 020 8964 0148
Fortunegate residents: 020 8937 1234
CCHA London residents: 020 8832 3298 (8am to 5pm)
CCHA South East residents: 01865 712244 (9am to 5pm)
KHT residents: 020 8960 5544 (9am to 5pm)
Fortunegate residents: 020 8438 1800 (9am to 5pm)
Remember in an emergency, please call 999.