Labourer wanted – get £18,000 per year
Do you have the right experience to work as a labourer/improver with one of the UK’s largest home maintenance and repair services?
Mears works with Catalyst Housing providing maintenance services to Catalyst residents. We employ almost 16,000 people across the UK to maintain, repair and upgrade the homes of hundreds of thousands of
people. And Mears is looking for a customer focused person to join the team.
You must be able to:
- Work with minimum supervision as part of a team
- Work in any London location
- Undertake any additional training associated with the specific requirements of the trade
- Carry out all duties in accordance with Health and Safety regulations and procedures
- Participate in our emergency out of hours service.
The successful candidate must have great communication skills and a valid full driving licence.
Send or email your CV to:
26-30 Uxbridge Road
London W5 2AU
Closing date for applications:
31 January 2014
Interviews will be held:
3 to 7 February 2014