How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Who is responsible for criminal damage to home contents?

We encourage all customers to have insurance for their home contents. Where there has been criminal damage you will then be able to claim this on your home insurance.

For further information on contents insurance, please contact us on 0300 456 2099 or email

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous How old does someone have to be if they are staying in for a repairs appointment?
Next Will you repair a leaking roof?