How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

How do I report a repair in a communal area?

If you notice a repair that is required in a communal area, such as a lift break down, or leaks, or paving slabs that have come loose, you can report this online and our team will contact you within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you can call us on 0300 456 2099, and then

Select option 1 for Repairs,
Then, depending on your area, select:
Option 3 for West London,
Option 5 for the Outer London,
Option 2, or 4, for London Central and North area.

You can also e-mail us at

Please always let us know if the repair is a health and safety issue.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Next How do I report a repair?