How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What letters am I likely to receive in relation to Major Works?

Typically, you will get the following:

  • Commencement of works letter:  this letter will advise you on when the works will start and end;
  • Contractor letters: you may receive a letter from the chosen contractor/s, either for information purposes or to schedule appointments;
  • Work evaluation letter: these are resident satisfaction surveys on completion of the works;

If you are a Leaseholder, you will receive additional communications as part of the consultation process under section 20 of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1985.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What is the Stock Condition Survey letter about?
Next When are my radiators/storage heaters due to be upgraded?