How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

I have cracks on an internal wall, will you repair this?

If you’ve moved to a newly built property, minor cracks appearing while the building ‘settles’ are quite common. We’ll pick these up at the end of the defects period.

If you don’t live in a new build property, please consider how big the cracks are:

‘Hairline’ cracks: these are very fine small cracks, which are your responsibility to repair. These can be filled quite easily but please visit your local DIY store or go online for advice on how to do this if required.

Large cracks: as a rough indicator, if you can run a £1 coin widthways inside the crack from the bottom to the top please contact us. We can arrange a repair or for a repairs surveyor to visit.

You can report a repair online or you can email us at or call us on 0300 456 2099.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous I am locked out of my home, can you help?
Next If I have had to break a lock on an internal door as someone was trapped, will you replace this?