How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What do I do if I have suffered an injury and I think it is Catalyst’s fault?

Where you have suffered an injury, or a personal loss and believe it is due to our negligence we will require you to provide us with the following information so that we can investigate your concerns:

  • Full written details of what incident has occurred causing injury or loss, including photographs if you have them
  • Details of any injury sustained.
  • Details of any personal loss.
  • Details of why you feel that Catalyst are responsible.


Please send this information to  or by post to: Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 26–30 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2AU.

We will acknowledge the information that you have sent and the matter will be investigated.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Are you reviewing the fire safety measures across all of your buildings following the Grenfell Tower fire?
Next What does decant mean?