How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Will you fit my gas cooker?

It is your responsibility to have your gas cooker installed. The cooker must be fitted by a qualified Gas Safe engineer. To find a registered engineer visit or call 0800 408 5500.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Will you do my gas safety checks if I am a leaseholder, or shared owner?