How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Will you do my gas safety checks if I am a leaseholder, or shared owner?

If you are a leaseholder, or shared owner, it is your responsibility to arrange an annual gas safety check from a qualified Gas Safe engineer. To find a registered engineer visit or call 0800 408 5500.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Whose responsibility is it to replace/repair gas meter doors?
Next Will you fit my gas cooker?