How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Do I need to let the engineer in to complete a gas safety check?

Yes, your tenancy agreement states that you must let our contracted Gas Safe engineers in to carry out their safety checks. This is a health and safety requirement and by law we must carry these out.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Next How often are gas safety checks carried out?