How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Will you carry out a repair for criminal damage?

If a repair is required due to criminal damage, please report the crime to the police. Once you provide us with a letter from the police quoting a crime reference number, we’ll book a repair for you. You can email this letter to us at

If your home needs to be made safe after the crime, please provide a CAD number from the police and call us on 0300 456 2099.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Whose responsibility is it to clean rusty radiators?