How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What should I do if I have gaps in my windows, or doors?

To help with issues relating to draughts, please buy and install draft excluders. It’s not our responsibility to provide these.

If you’ve fitted draft excluders to your windows/doors and are still experiencing issues, contact us on 0300 456 2099 or We’ll then arrange a repairs surveyor to visit your home to investigate.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What is an urgent repair?
Next Where can I find my electric or gas meter box?