How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What should I do if I want to query an outstanding balance?

If you don’t agree with an outstanding balance please contact your Income Specialist as soon as possible via email or call 0300 456 2099.

Your Income Specialist will be able to answer any query that you have regarding your rent account.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What should I do if I feel that there are payments missing from my rent account?
Next What will happen if my rent account is in credit when I move out?