How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

If my rent account is in credit, can I request a refund?

You can request a refund if you’ve made an overpayment to your rent account. But you can’t request a refund if you receive housing benefit and they’ve made the overpayment.

Refund requests need to be done in writing, please email us.

Please note we would not refund all of the credit, a week’s (if you pay weekly or a month if you pay monthly) rent will be deducted from the refund to keep your account in credit as per the terms of your Tenancy Agreement.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous How long does it take to process a refund?
Next What are the different ways that I can pay my rent?