How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Who should I make my cheque payable to?

Cheques should be made payable to Catalyst Housing and sent to Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 26-30 Uxbridge Road, London, W5 2AU.

Please remember to put your name and address on the back of the cheque.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What kind of card can I use to make a payment with?