How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What is a suspended warrant?

If you receive an eviction date, you can make an application to the County Court to have your eviction suspended based on any new payment terms.

This is sometimes referred to as a ‘stay’. If the judge grants the application then this is known as a ‘suspended warrant’ order.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What is a stay hearing?
Next What should I do if I receive an eviction letter?