How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What happens if I receive a Notice of Seeking Possession (NOSP) due to rent arrears?

Please try and clear the full balance in your account and contact your Income officer immediately on 0300 456 2099.

Failure to respond to the NOSP or make full payment, may result in an application being made to the County Court to seek possession of your property.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous How can I stop the bailiff from carrying out my rent arrears eviction?
Next What is a court order?