How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Can I make a full payment to stop my eviction?

Yes you can. Please call us immediately on 0300 456 2099 and ask to speak to an income officer, who will discuss how this is possible.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Can I make a card payment if I am under a court order?
Next Does Catalyst provide a debt advice service to customers?