How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Who do I write to request permission to rent out a room?

If you are renting your home from us and wish to rent out a room please write to us with details of:

  • Who you wish to rent the room to.
  • When they plan to move in.
  • How much rent you are charging.
  • Whether you receive any benefits.

Our tenancy management team will review your request and be in touch.

You can email this information to us or write to Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 26–30 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2AU.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Who can be a joint tenant?
Next Who does succession apply to?