How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What happens to my tenancy if there has been a family breakdown?

If this has resulted in someone leaving the property they can apply to the local authority for housing in their own right, or seek private rented accommodation. They cannot apply direct to us for a property, we do not have a duty to re-house them and they will always need to go through their local authority first to have their housing needs assessed.

Changes in your household

You should also always let us know if there have been changes in your household so that we can keep your records up to date. You can let us know in the following ways:

  • Email us
  • Call us on 0300 456 2099
  • Write to us at: Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 26–30 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2AU.
Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What happens to a property when someone has died?
Next What is a joint tenancy?