How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

If I have a live-in carer and need to transfer can they come with me?

In this situation the live-in carer can be added as a household member for the purposes of transferring to another property.

Please note however we will require confirmation via a social care assessment that you need care overnight and this is why you require a resident carer.

If you have any queries please email us or call us on 0300 456 2099.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous If I damage my property can you evict me?
Next What do I do if I think my neighbour is subletting?