How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

How do I update my personal details with you?

Please send to us copies of documents that show the change (such as a marriage license, deed poll details, etc.), as well as a supporting letter telling us what the changes are and when they happened.

You can send this to Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 26–30 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2AU, or e-mail scanned copies to us.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous How can I get a copy of my tenancy agreement?
Next How do you transfer a tenancy to a household member?