How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Who can apply for the Feed-in tariff (FiT)?

Only homeowners, including shared owners, who live in a house can apply for the Feed-in tariff (FiT), provided that the panels were installed after the 14 January 2016.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What is a MCS certificate?
Next Will Catalyst install a car charging point in my area?