How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

How do I register my solar panels?

If you’re a shared owner or a homeowner and you have not registered your solar photovoltaic (PV) panels, and they were installed after 14 January 2016, you can apply to your electricity supplier to get the ‘Feed-in tariff’ (FiT) payments. This is in effect a grant from the Government according to how much electricity your panels are generating.

You will need your Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) certificate and your Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), both of which you should have received in your Home Manual Pack.

Go online or contact your energy supplier for more information about how to apply.

Discover more information about how the Feed-in Tariff works.

Don’t have a copy of your certificate?

If you have not received the MCS Certificate or don’t have a copy of your EPC please send your full name and address to the Catalyst Sustainability Team.  We will reply to you with what you need, along with the relevant copies of certificates.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous How can I save money on my water bills?
Next I am looking to buy a home, what can I look out for if I am interested in a sustainable home?