How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

How can I register my solar panels if I don’t have the MCS certificate, EPC certificate or proof of purchase?

If you did not receive these documents when you purchased your property you need to contact the sustainability team, who will have these documents sent to you.
Once you have them you will be able to register your panels with your chosen electricity supplier. You can also call us on 0300 456 2099.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous How can I contact the Catalyst Sustainability team?
Next How can I save money on my water bills?