How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Who do I report a vandalised, or faulty CCTV camera to?

You can call us on 0300 456 2099, or email us.

Please provide us with the following details:

  • Location of camera.
  • Details of vandalism, or fault.
  • Your contact details.
Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Who can report cases of anti-social behaviour (ASB)?
Next Will I be told if I have a cautionary contact against me?