How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What will happen to any renovations/alterations that I carried out to the property before I moved out?

You may be entitled to claim compensation for any improvements that you have made to the property, as long as we gave permission for the improvements in the first place.

Contact us for more information by email or call us on 0300 456 2099.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What is a voids property inspection?
Next Will the fixtures and fittings be inspected during the property inspection?