How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

How do I transfer?

Please be aware that there is a very high demand and a long wait for properties, especially for three and four bedroom ones. To improve your chance to move there are various options available to you.

Mutual exchange:

The following exchange schemes available for existing tenants looking to move home:  (for London residents only)



If you are a Catalyst resident you can request a transfer: please contact us on 0300 456 2099, to discuss your needs.

If you are not yet a Catalyst resident, and you are a tenant with another social housing landlord you can register for mutual exchange. However, if you are not a social tenant at the moment you will have to contact the housing service at your local authority to have your housing needs assessed.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous How do I know if my transfer application has been successful?
Next I have submitted my housing transfer application form, what is the next process?