How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

If I am in a disability adapted property and want to do a mutual exchange, does this have to be with someone who also has an adapted property?

If you are in an adapted property (for example, to accommodate a wheelchair) and wish to do a mutual exchange you should exchange with someone that also has the same needs.

If you have acquired the property through succession then you will be entitled to bid for a more appropriate property.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous How can I qualify for a mutual exchange?
Next What happens on a mutual exchange when I have found someone to swap with?