How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

Can I do a mutual exchange with a non-Catalyst resident?

Yes, you can do a mutual exchange with any local authority or housing association tenant in the UK who holds a secure, assured, flexible or fixed term assured shorthold tenancy of two years or more.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Next For what reasons will a mutual exchange be refused?