How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

What is the Community Support Service?

Our housing with support team members have a wealth of experience and knowledge between them; the Community Support Service is designed to take this support out into the community by offering it to all Catalyst residents aged 55 or over.

The type of support on offer includes:

  • Improving health and well-being (for example, advice and support with aids and adaptations);
  • Community involvement (for example, to improve access to activities and reduce isolation);
  • Computer and technical support (for example, to assist with digital inclusion);
  • Financial support (for example, advice on welfare reform, money worries, etc.).

Is this service available to an older person, under the age of 55?

If you feel that you are vulnerable and could benefit from some support, contact us and a member of the Sheltered Housing team will advise if they can help you.

How do I refer myself to the Community Support Service?

Referral is easy, simply provide us with your name and address and tell us what you need support with and email us or call us on 0300 456 2099.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous What is a sheltered scheme?
Next What kind of support is on offer to residents in sheltered schemes?