How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

If I have someone aged 18 or over living with me, will you give them their own property?

No, if the property is overcrowded, the lead tenant should contact us and ask to have their needs re-assessed. At this point we will consider whether we are able to offer the 18 year old a separate property.

If the property is not overcrowded, the 18 year old will need to contact their local authority to have their housing needs assessed.

If the property is part of a regeneration scheme, then this can be looked at during the regeneration process if requested.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous I’m not a Catalyst tenant, how do I apply to be on the waiting list?
Next If I refuse a property will I be prevented from bidding for another property?