How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

I live outside of London, who deals with my housing allocation enquiries?

Our London allocations and lettings team will also deal with outer London resident enquiries.

However as we do not take direct referrals you should contact your local authority first and apply to be on their housing register.

You may also find it helpful to see some frequently asked questions and answers about transfers and mutual exchange.

If you require further support please email your enquiry  or call us on 0300 456 2099.


Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous I have had a baby, do you need to know?
Next I’m not a Catalyst tenant, how do I apply to be on the waiting list?