How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

I have had a baby, do you need to know?

Yes, we will need to amend your household details on our main system: please provide us with copies of your baby’s birth certificate and the child’s benefit letter or the child’s tax credit document.

If you have had a baby since completing a transfer form, please send to us the above documents so that we can update the transfer details – we may need to ask for further information.

Please send in your documentation to Catalyst Housing, Ealing Gateway, 2630 Uxbridge Road, London W5 2AU or e-mail us.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous I have been shortlisted for a property. How long before I am invited to view it?
Next I live outside of London, who deals with my housing allocation enquiries?