How can we help you?

Contact us

If you have a question and need to speak to us, we want you to be able to contact us in the way that suits you best. We’re here to help you with your query, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.

Contact us

Table of Contents
< All Topics

How can I get a one bedroom flat with you?

If you are not a Catalyst resident you should apply to your local authority to have your housing needs assessed, as we do not take direct applications.

Catalyst residents can request a housing transfer, although mutual exchange is a much more successful way of moving homes.

Was this answer helpful to you?
How can we improve this answer?
Need help?
Previous Do you offer incentives to downsize?
Next How do I access and bid on Locata?